2014 Billings Relay For Life Is Here!
The annual Yellowstone County Relay For Life is tonight, July 11th into Saturday morning, July 12th.Mayor Tom Hanel and Robin Hanel have been the co-chairs for this years event and they said at a recent final details Relay For Life meeting,
we are so thankful for the commitment and dedication from Billings and Yellowstone County residents for once again stepping up with creative teams for this years Relay.
Here is the schedule of events for the 2014 Relay For Life:
- 5 p.m.- Family activities begin, food courts open, relay store opens.
- 5-6:30 p.m.- Cancer Survivor Celebration dinner at the West High Gym.
- 6 p.m.- Elvis and Wildwood Clogger perform on stage.
- 7 p.m.- Official Opening Ceremonies begin.
- 7:10 p.m.- Cancer Survivor Lap.
- 7:25 p.m.- Parade of teams.
- 8 p.m.- Live music from Charlie Casanovas.
- 10 p.m.- Luminaria ceremony.
- 10:45 p.m.- Fireworks display.
- Midnight- Various entertainment.
- 7/12/14, 6 a.m.- Pancake breakfast.
There is still time to join the 193 teams or walk as an individual for the 2014 Relay For Life. Please sign-up here.