Events by EventfulMedicaid and Elder Law: Representing Clients in a New Legal Landscape
Learn proven strategies for navigating the Medicaid maze.
Discover how to protect your clients' assets and provide the high-quality services they're looking for. To properly advise our increasing elder population, it's essential that you know the fundamentals of Medicaid and elder planning.
Attend this vital seminar and explore the complexities of Medicaid eligibility and discover the latest strategies for transferring assets. Learn ways to handle various strategies to qualify that are common to planning for elderly clients. Don't miss this valuable opportunity – register today to learn from top professionals in the elder law field.
Benefits for You
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn how to make the right transfers at the right times
- Easily determine Medicaid eligibility for individuals and couples
- Navigate the complexities of liens and estate recoveries
- Learn about options in paying for long term care
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for attorneys and other legal staff, presidents, vice presidents, CPAs, accountants, estate and financial planners, nursing home administrators and case managers.
Continuing Education Units
- CAC 1.0
- CFP 8.0
- NAB 6.5
- CPE 8.0 including Specialized Knowledge and Applications 8
- PACE 8.0 including ChFC 8; CLF 8; CLU 8; REBC 8; RHU 8
- MT CLE 6.75
- MT INS 6.0