And, here I go with the stuff in the Headlines today;
- Trump threatens to shut down NBC and other networks that criticize him
- Steve Bannon tells Sen. Bob Corker to resign for insulting Trump
- Columbus Day vs Indigenous Day
- Alabama GOP Senate candidate says sons arrest is a "cheap political trick"
- Cowboys Players meet to discuss Jerry Jones' anthem comments
- Hillary Clinton upset that director Harvey Weinstein abused women
My fear has come true! The world is being run by former 8 year old kids who didn't grow up. The one thing I've learned over the years is responsibility. Nobody is perfect and when you make a mistake you own up to it. That is just common sense. After looking at today's headlines I'm convinced that many people have not grown up!
- Mr. President, you can't shut down the networks.
- Mr. Bannon, Corker won't resign, get back to work
- I'm waiting for my Heritage day (Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Wales, Scotland,Native American, English,)
- GOP senate candidate, your son was arrested for breaking the law, deal with it
- Cowboys Players, you work for Mr. Jones, go play for the Browns, they need help
- Hillary, really? Really? Now that's just funny. And His wife has left him.
Think I'll go rake leaves, keep the TV off and enjoy my life