“The Hunger Games” Pickup Lines
Were you one of the millions of people that crowded into the theaters last weekend to get a peek at the latest Hollywood money making machine? The Hunger Games is poised to take over the pasty-faced vampire and sexually confused wizard movies that have been the source of teenage obsession the past few years.
While browsing the web I came across this amusing list of pick up lines that made me not only chuckle, but realize I just wasted $9 at the theater. If you're lucky enough to not have seen the movie, then you will have no idea what the following means... and are probably better for it.
Here are your Hunger Games pick up lines:
- Are you Katniss Everdeen? Cuz you got my District in an uprising.
- Are you a post-apocalyptic teenage tribute? Cuz you look like you got survival skills.
- Are you a Gamemaker? Cuz I feel like you're in control of my fate.
- I'm really into inter-District dating.
- I'm sorry, I had to come over and get a better look at you -- you really resemble a girl I once bludgeoned to death with a twig.
- Girl, you ON FIRE.
- I'd eat poison berries for you.
- Are you a tribute? Cuz you been running through my arena of death all day.
- We could fall in love, or I could kill you.
- Hey cutie, is that Cupid's arrow in your bow, or -- no? Wait! Don't! Eughhhhhhhhhhhhh!
- Girl, you look like you were created by Cinna himself.
- Hi, I'm Haymitch. How bout you buy me a drink?
- Hey sweetie, are you even old enough to be in this place? You don't look a day over 11.
- You know, every revolutions starts with a flame-ing shot.
- I don't mean to be too forward, dude, but I want to have your baby boys -- and name them after girls.
- I'd love to see you again -- can I get your smoke signal?
- I know I should be murdering 12-year-olds while tending to my gaping flesh wound right now, but I had to stop by to tell you that you have absolutely beautiful eyes.