Laurel Auto Parts Burns To The Ground [VIDEO]
At about 7:30 p.m. on Thursday night Laurel Auto Parts on East Main in Laurel went up in flames! The building continues to smolder.
The building had no employees present at the time of the blaze. The flames were so massive at the intitial start of the blaze that Palace Bar and Lanes and Fat Jacks were evacuated.
Fire crews from Billings, Molt and Park City assisted the Laurel Volunteer Fire Department in knocking down the blaze.
Wayne Halvorson has owned the store since 1960. The building is a total loss. No official cause has been determined