Montana Fair Events For August 15th
Here is a rundown of August activities at Montana Fair:
- Veterans Day today. Today is sponsored by the Breakfast Exchange Clubs. Veterans and a guest are admitted for free.
- Exhibits halls open from noon-9 p.m., fine arts, hobbies, heritage and youth arts. Air conditioning is FREE!
- 4-H exhibits are open today as the kids get ready for the annual Livestock Auction on Saturday with the lunch beginning at 11:30 a.m. August 16th and the auction at 12:30 p.m., again that is a heads up note for August 16th.
- If you didn’t get a chance to check out Energy on Thursday, then head into Rimrock Arena and enjoy the energy displays today.
- Night 2 of the Yellowstone River Roundup Rodeo at 7 p.m. at the Grandstands.
- Wristband special today is from noon-5 p.m., $21.00 all you can ride!