The Recipe for my “Party In Yo Mouf” BBQ Sauce
Just in time for your Memorial Day weekend bbq, here's the recipe for my culinary masterpiece, "Rick's Party in Yo Mouf" sauce.
I used to smoke a lot of weed. And whenever you put a stoner in the kitchen, the results can either be amazing or disastrous. I stumbled across this concoction a few years back and it's been drawing rave reviews ever since. If you like it sweet, tangy and spicy, this sauce makes a good marinade and an even better sauce for meat, pork or chicken.
1. Begin with equal parts of your favorite over the counter BBQ sauce and locally grown honey.
2. Add 1/4 part Pineapple Juice
3. Add 1/4 Hawaiian Punch soda
4. Add a few shots of Liquid Smoke
5. Add a few squirts of mustard
6. Add a few shots of your favorite hot sauce
7. Shake well
9. Poor over meat
10. Thank me later
Seriously, I have tried BBQ from all over the country. This is my favorite sauce. I wouldn't brag about it if I didn't think it was legit. Have an awesome holiday weekend.