Top 10 Classic Rock Songs You Should Never Sing in Prison
Here at the Hawk, we’re not afraid to sing along to our favorite songs. However, there are certain places where singing along to the radio probably isn’t a good idea. Like prison, for example.
With that in mind, here’s my completely unofficial list of the Top 10 Classic Rock Anthems You Should Never Sing in Prison
10. Def Leppard “Pour Some Sugar on Me”
9. Journey “Lovin’, Touchin’, Squeezin”
8. Kiss “I Was Made For Loving You”
7. Whitesnake “Slide it In”
6. Billy Squier “The Stroke”
5. Aerosmith “Dude Looks Like a Lady”
4. Foreigner “I Want to Know What Love Is”
3. John Mellencamp “Hurts So Good”
2. Nazareth “Love Hurts”
1. Bruce Springsteen “Tunnel of Love”
Those are 10 songs I would definitely avoid if I were in prison. How bout you? If I left something off the list, drop me a line and let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org.