It’s National Hamburger Month! Here Are Billings Favorites
May is National Hamburger Month. According to NationalToday.com, the hamburger was invented by either, A) a dude named Fletcher Davis in Austin, TX in 1880 or B) a blacksmith/preacher named Louis Latten in Connecticut in 1900. Regardless, hamburgers are one the most popular food items in the world. Ideally cooked on a grill and enjoyed with fresh cut fries and a cold beverage it's tough to beat a great burger.
As our restaurants begin to reopen in Billings (with strict social distancing guidelines) we're SUPER anxious to hit up some of our favorite burger spots in town. You've got a lot of options for great burgers around Billings and here are a few of our top picks:
- The Burger Dive. Always busy, this multiple award-winning burger joint has awesome burgers. Get the standard with American cheese and bacon, or get crazy with one of their tasty specialty burgers.
- Five Guys. A "fast casual" joint on the West End. I really like their cheeseburgers and they have free peanuts while you wait. They make killer milkshakes too.
- Fuddruckers. Home of the "worlds greatest hamburgers", Fudds is a longtime Billings favorite and the kids really enjoy feeding the ducks while we're there. Unfortunately, the Heights location permanently closed. Sad face.
- Mooya. Located in front of Ross on King Ave, I really like their burgers and the homemade, fresh-cut fries are super good too.
- Uberbrew. One of my favorite downtown spots. They make a pretty mean burger and nothing goes better with a juicy cheeseburger than one of Uberbrew's frosty beverages.
I've probably missed a few. Feel free to add to the list on the Comments section or hit us up on the Hawk Mobile app with the Message Us button.