10 Places to Donate to Toys For Tots in Billings
Marine Toys for Tots Foundation; what a great organization. Is this something that you donate to every year? While the guys are everywhere accepting toys, it seems like when you are ready to donate, you just can't seem to find them.
Marine Toys for Tots Foundation has a website and a facebook that always has their locations listed. Now, I understand there are a ton of great organizations asking for donations this time of year. No pressure, but if this is something you like to be involved in, just wanted to make it a little easier on you. We all know how busy the holidays get.
1. Ace Hardware, all five locations in our area.
2. Live near or pass a First Interstate Bank? They have four locations all accepting toys.
3. Great Clips has stores on Central, Grand, and Main collecting toys.
4. Headed to Home Depot to start a project? They will accept your toys as well.
5. Shipton's Big R, three stores in the Billings all taking toys.
6. 101 Bernhardt Rd., 2525 King Ave. West, or 1649 Main Street all three Walmart locations will accept your toys.
7. Having your snow tires put on? Tire-Rama has six stores in the Billings area and all are donation sites.
8. Cabela's Open 9am to 9pm Monday -Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm
9. You can find Bretz RV and Marine at 2220 Old Hardin Rd they are accepting toys.
OK, well maybe that's 11.