THE HAWK 103.7 IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON ALEXA-ENABLED DEVICES
The Hawk 103.7 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. You can listen live to The Bob and Tom Show, The Nooner with Sam Talkington, get news & weather, plus all your favorite classic rock on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up The Hawk on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for The Hawk. Tap on the station logo to get to the The Hawk skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the The Hawk skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play The Hawk.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org