7 Deadly Sins Map, How does Montana Compare
I have yet to run into the perfect person/ Have seen some that thought they were but, come on. Who could live with that type of pressure anyway. Perfect, all the time consistently? I don't think it's possible.
So what's your guilty pleasure? Sometimes overeating? I do that from time to time. Actually, that's pretty much every Sunday. Maybe pride? Are you too prideful to ask for help when you need it?
Seven deadly sins map, according to Upworthy, shows that Montana doesn't really have an issue with greed, gluttony or sloth. We fall short in envy, lust, and pride. If you believe this map.
1. Greed - was calculated by comparing average incomes with the total number of inhabitants living beneath the poverty line.
2. Envy - was calculated using the total number of thefts — robbery, burglary, larceny and stolen cars.
3. Wrath - was calculated by comparing the total number of violent crimes — murder, assault and rape — reported to the FBI per capita.
4. Lust - was calculated by compiling the number of sexually transmitted diseases — HIV, AIDS, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea — reported per capita.
5. Gluttony - was calculated by counting the number of fast food restaurants per capita.
6. Sloth - was calculated by comparing expenditures on arts, entertainment and recreation with the rate of employment.
7. Pride - is the aggregate of all data from the six other sins, averaged into an overview of all evil.
You've seen the map and how they got the numbers. What do you think? Do you agree?