Fire Destroys Billings Home in Tuesday Night Blaze
A fire shortly before midnight Tuesday ravaged a Billings home, causing an estimated $95,000 in damage. There were no injuries.
Firefighters were called to 3918 Third Ave. S. at 11:46 p.m.
The fire extended from the basement to the attic and caused heavy smoke and fire damage to the home. The building is likely a total loss, according to Fire Marshal Mike Spini. The home is likely a total loss, he said.
The fire was caused by the wood stove flue system, according to Spini.