Hole In One!! Mini Golf Tournament This Saturday in Billings
Wow... It really takes me back to thinking about playing mini golf so many years ago. It's been a few years now since Geyser Park closed down, taking their Mini Golf course with them (and the fun games), and it was replaced with America's Wild West... and Comfort Suites.
Mini Golf In Downtown Billings
On the bright side of things, the Downtown Billings Alliance has teamed up with some local businesses to do their OWN Mini Golf Tournament!
Coming this Saturday, June 10th with tee times of 10:30 am and 12:30 pm, you can take part in a round of 9 or 18 holes across two separate courses.
Of course, this is a family-friendly event... and DBA is offering up various giveaways and prizes!
How Do I Sign Up?
If you want to participate in Mini Golf this Saturday, simply visit the link at the button below!
It's $42 per team, with 2 to 6 golfers on each team.
You can play at 10:30 AM, with check-in at 10 am... or at 12:30 PM, with check-in at 12:00 noon.
DBA says there are over 20 holes scattered around Downtown Billings!
Be Ready For A Walk
DBA suggests you bring the following items to ensure you have the best experience:
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- The course is across multiple downtown blocks.
- A Golf Putter
- Loaner putters are available at each location to use.
- Layers in the event of wild weather
- Hand Sanitizer
- Transportation, such as a scooter or bicycle
- A Water Bottle! (Gotta stay hydrated for that perfect score)
- And, most important... Golf Attire!
What Can I Win?
When you've finished the day, you drop your scorecard and golf ball off at the putting green at Montana Brewing Company & Hooligan's Sports Bar, before 3 PM, to be entered to win the following:
- Did you play 18 holes?
- You'll be entered to win the GRAND PRIZE of a $50 Downtown Billings Gift Card, along with an unannounced set of extra prizes.
- Did you play at least 9 holes?
- You're entered to win one of over 18 prizes & gift cards, each a $25 value, from a handful of downtown businesses.
What are your thoughts? Are you ready to putt to win? Let us know on App Chat or on Facebook!