Structure Fire in Billings Causes $100,000 in Damage
A fire that ignited shortly before 2 a.m. Thursday at 425 N. 18th St. caused an estimated $100,000 to the Rose Park Pool House, according to Billings Deputy Fire Marshal Jeff McCulloch.
The cause of the fire was an incendiary device, according to a Billings Fire Department news release.
There were no injuries.
The blaze caused heavy fire and smoke damage to the business.
All questions were referred to the Billings Police Department. There is no further information available at this time.