Cancer is a horrid thing, but you don't need me to tell you that. Thankfully, we have a handful of local organizations who specialize in one type of cancer fundraising, to benefit those in need of assistance.

103.7 The Hawk logo
Get our free mobile app

Pack the Place in Pink

One such organization is Pack the Place in Pink. Their mission is to support breast cancer patients in Montana, providing those who need it the most with financial assistance in all the communities they are a part of.

Pack the Place in Pink has been able to operate over the years thanks to the generous support of individual donors who believe in the mission, as well as gifts from businesses and corporations. 95% of net proceeds from Pack the Place in Pink events go directly to breast cancer patients, and the other 5% is used for supplies, insurance, accounting, and other expenses.

To date, Pack the Place in Pink has provided over $750,000 to women battling breast cancer in Montana.

Red Robin... YUM

Coming up this Thursday, October 26th, Pack the Place in Pink has teamed up with Red Robin to... Pack the Place in Pink!

Throughout the entire day (during regular restaurant operating hours), Red Robin will be giving back 20% of Food Sales* to Pack the Place in Pink!

All you need to do is mention the fundraiser to have your sales counted.

What about Online Orders?

If you're like me, and would rather dine out... you can!

  1. Start your order at, and select the Billings Red Robin.
  2. On the menu, select the category labeled "Fundraisers (To-Go Only)" and click that item.
  3. Click the "add" button, then "add to bag".
  4. Add your meal items and check out.
  5. Wait for your food to be ready, and enjoy your YUM while helping Pack the Place in Pink!

What are your thoughts?

Will you visit Red Robin to support this group? Are you a regular supporter of Pack the Place in Pink? Let us know on App Chat or on Facebook!

Legal Red Robin Disclaimer

*Fundraiser during restaurant operating hours. Visit and find the location to view hours. Donation based on all eligible net dine-in and to-go food sales only. Excludes sales from catering (at select locations), 3rd party ordering and delivery sites, alcohol, gift cards, retain, tax, and gratuity. Offer valid if flyer is distributed in or near the restaurant during fundraiser day & hours.

Unique Montana Holiday Gift Ideas For The Crappy Gift-Giver

Everyone loves Montana. Give Montana gifts this holiday season and be love by all.

Gallery Credit: Bejay Lindseth

More From 103.7 The Hawk