Billings Restaurants Where Kids Eat For Free (Or Almost Free)
I’ve been looking at some of the national websites that claim to tell you which restaurants have the best deals for parents with kids 12 and under, but most everything I’ve seen has been either incomplete or outdated so I thought I should start making some calls.
I’m currently working to compile a video that will list the restaurants and details of the offer (e.g. Kids eat free on Tuesdays and Thursdays).
If you know of any businesses who have great deals for parents of small children, please leave a comment so we can help them get the word out. I would love to help promote some local, Montana based restaurants who are trying to make things a little easier on families.
Just to get things started, here are 5 chain restaurants that have kid specials in Billings*:
- Applebees – Not free, but close enough that I thought it was worth a mention… Kids 10 and under can eat for .99 with the purchase of an adult entree`. They also have a larger portion meal for “Extra Hungry Kids” for $1.99
- Denny’s – Tuesdays and Saturdays from 4-10 p.m. Kids 12 and under eat free. The adult has to order a main entree` to get this deal. One adult meal equals 2 kids meals (most places have a 1 to 1 ratio)
- Golden Corral – Kids 3 and under are free at Golden Corral. They do have discounted prices for kids 12 and under that vary from $4.99 to $6.49 depending on the day of the week.
- Hu Hot – From 8/28/16 – 9/3/16 – Kids 10 and under eat free with the purchase of an adult entree`.
- I-Hop – 4-10 p.m. – Kids 10 and under eat free with the purchase of an adult entree`.
*This offers are subject to change at anytime
Keep an eye out for the video coming next week.