The Biggest Fear When Dealing With Computers
The biggest fear that people have when dealing with computers, and other people fixing them, is not knowing exactly what the problem is. Like most IT firms, they have very capable staff, skilled at resolving most issues. What they excel most at is their customer interaction. Where others will give the customer paragraphs of “techno-babble”, explaining what was done and why it needed fixing, they prefer to give clear and honest answers never speaking down to their customers.
Questions You Can Ask The Internet Technology Services Expert:
1. Do I need an off-site backup?
2. Do I need a business class firewall?
3. Is wireless stable and secure?
4. Do I need to expand my server for my growing business?
5. How can I control day-to-day internet access?
6. What is the best way to remote access my network?