72-year-old Man Dies in Great Falls Home Fire
Cascade County authorities say a 72-year-old man died in a house fire over the weekend.
Sheriff's officials say the fire was reported in Great Falls early Saturday morning. After it was put out, authorities discovered the body of Wayne Edward Jensen in the living room.
Fire officials concluded that's where the fire started, possibly due to a dropped cigarette. Sheriff's officials say there were no witnesses.
Officials say an autopsy will be performed on Jensen's body.