Heart & Sole Race Returning To Billings On June 17th
Today via snail mail, we received a letter informing us of the upcoming Heart & Sole Race here in Billings. For me, this is something I honestly wasn't sure what it is for... nor had I heard about it... even though it is in its 44th year. (Believe it or not, I can be oblivious at times)
It's Fun To Benefit The YMCA 🎵
The YMCA Annual Campaign, also known as the "Give For Kids Campaign", aims to strengthen our community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
According to the YMCA, here's what donations of various sizes do to benefit our community:
- $30 Helps one child learn lifelong skills with YMCA swim lessons.
- $100 Allows two youths the opportunity to join a Y sports team and learn leadership, confidence, and teamwork.
- $170 Supports two seniors with a one-month Y membership to encourage independent living.
- $375 Assists a single parent with a six-month Y membership to provide a safe and fun environment for their kids to grow.
- $500 Provides a cancer survivor a one-year membership to continue their wellness journey after LiveSTRONG®
- $750 Gives ten kids one week of adventure in Y Summer Camps to discover and explore while creating lifelong memories.
- $1,000 Funds three children with one month of YMCA Afterschool care in a safe and educational setting.
How Do I Participate?
Simple! The race takes place Saturday, June 17th at 7:45 AM for the 10K and 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM for the 5K & 2-mile walk.
For more information, or to register, click the button below.
The map of the Heart & Sole Race, with all 3 races, is below. Be advised, these streets will be closed during the race, so plan a new route (I know I have to because it is going right by my house.)
What are your thoughts? Will you be participating in the Heart & Sole Race? Let us know on App Chat or on Facebook.