WIN TIX: Foreigner @ Brick Breeden Fieldhouse in Bozeman in Sept!
Just announced... FOREIGNER is coming to the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse in Bozeman this September!
103.7 The Hawk is giving YOU the chance to win tickets all this week! Simply download the 103.7 The Hawk Mobile App to be notified WHEN to call the studio line to claim the tickets each day!
Plus, if you'd like to buy tickets, you can use the exclusive PRE-SALE code below starting on March 9th at 10 AM.
- Foreigner has 9 Top 10 hits – that’s the same as Fleetwood Mac and more than Journey and most of their Classic Rock peers.
- Audio and video streams close to 15 million every week.
- Foreigner is consistently in the Top 20 at Classic Rock radio with a weekly audience exceeding 20 million (Source: MusiConnect 9/2/22)
- Foreigner ‘4’ sat at #1 on the Billboard charts longer than any album by any artist in Atlantic Records’ 75-year history.
- Foreigner’s connection to a younger demographic is illustrated by the massive increase in streaming generated by the band’s song uses in such hit movies and TV shows as ‘Good Boys’ and ‘Stranger Things’.
- Breaking the record in Billboard magazine, ‘Waiting For A Girl Like You’ was #2 in the Top 10 for 14 weeks and landed Foreigner at #49 on Billboard’s Hot 100 All Time Top Artists chart above the Eagles at #54, Fleetwood Mac at #73 and Aerosmith at #90.
- Foreigner’s connection to a younger demographic is illustrated by the massive increase in streaming generated by the band’s song uses in such hit movies and TV shows as ‘The Eternals,’ ‘Good Boys’, Stranger Things’ and ‘Tacoma FD.’
- Digital downloads of ‘Juke Box Hero’ and ‘I Want To Know What Love Is’ certified platinum by the RIAA indicating Foreigner’s resonance in the new era.
- Foreigner’s catalog sales hit Top 40 in Business Insider’s Best Selling Music Artists of All Time, ahead of Britney Spears, Bob Dylan, Phil Collins, Prince, Queen, Bon Jovi and Def Leppard.
- Foreigner’s founder, Mick Jones, was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2013.
- The 2018 orchestral album spent 12 weeks at #1 on the Billboard classical chart. It generated sold out US and international concerts including a spectacular night at the Sydney Opera House.
- Jukebox Hero, a musical based entirely on the hits of Foreigner, was launched in Toronto in 2019.
- The Foreigner catalog has sold more than 80 million albums.