Can Middle Aged Dudes Be Cool?
Just because you’re about to hit your FIFTIES doesn’t mean you have to stop being cool. Or, if you were never cool . . . hey, maybe 50 is when you’re finally going to start. It’s not likely, but dare to dream, pops.
A new survey just found the things you need to do to be a “cool” 50-year-old man. Here are the top 10 things you should do . . .
1. Embrace your baldness by shaving your head.
2. If you have hair, keep it trimmed. It’s up to you whether you dye it or just let the gray happen . . . both are alright.
3. Wear a good watch.
4. Use moisturizer.
5. If you’re single, date women close to your age.
6. Do not spray tan.
7. Do not grow a soul patch.
8. Don’t wax your body hair, especially your chest.
9. Don’t get a facelift.
10. Don’t text your kids’ friends, follow them on Instagram, or friend them on Facebook.