The Top 10 Things You Do on a First Date That Make Someone Not Want a Second
It’s amazing ANYONE’S able to relax and have a normal conversation on a first date, considering how much JUDGING is going on, and how even one little mistake can ruin things. A new survey asked people the rudest things someone can do on a first date that would make them not want a second date.
Here are the top 10 . . .
1. Ordering their food for them, 61%.
2. Noisy eating, 56%.
3. Posting on social media during the date, 45%.
4. Texting someone else, 35%.
5. Taking photos of your food, 33%.
6. Making or answering a phone call, 33%.
7. Going to a restaurant that serves bone marrow or other animal organs, 26%.
8. Taking them to a fast food restaurant, 23%.
9. Ordering seafood, 18%. (Who knew?)
10. Eating onions or garlic, 16%.
So I’m surprised my favorite first date move of showing up with no pants didn’t make the top 10? Maybe mom was right. I’m just meeting the wrong women…