Wild fires continue to set the Western United States on fire. Today (9/5/2017) was the first day in what seems like a couple of weeks that we could actually see blue skies and could look across Billings. Today was a break, but the fight continues. Below is a list of resources for you to help out.
- Montana DNRC - Forestry Division 2705 Spurgin Road, Missoula, MT 59804 - Phone: (406) 542-4251
- 406 Family Aid Foundation All donations will go directly to the evacuees of the Lolo Peak Fire.
- United Way of Missoula County has set up a fund to help victims of the Lolo Peak Fire and the Seeley Lake/Rice Ridge Fire.
- Garfield County Relief Fund The GC Relief Fund is a subsidiary of the Central Montana Foundation. It has been created to help victims of the 2017 Lodgepole Complex fire.
- The American Red Cross of Montana has opened 10 shelters for fire evacuees in Montana.