This is one of the weirder things ever served at a fast food joint.  Even grosser than Arby's Horsey Sauce.

KFC accidentally served a deep fat fried hand towel!! WHHAAAATTTTT?????

29-year-old Krystal Henderson and her 7-year-old stepson Oliver went to a KFC in Newcastle, England earlier this month, and bought some chicken nuggets.

And when Oliver went to bite into one, it wasn't chicken . . . KFC had accidentally deep fried a BLUE HAND TOWEL and served it.

Krystal says, quote, "The blue roll could've been used for anything, it could have bleach or disinfectant on it . . . had someone wiped their hands on it, had it been used to wipe the floor?"

She complained, so KFC apologized and offered her . . . a free meal.

She turned them down and said she's done with KFC forever.  If this had happened in the U.S., there would DEFINITELY be a lawsuit by now, but since it's England, she'll probably just curtsy, and mutter something about the queen and eat some traditional British food. That ironically tastes like a hand towel anyway. Have you ever had some of the crap that passes for chow over there?




More From 103.7 The Hawk