October Shows Postponed at Pub Station – Taproom Now Open
There's good news and there's bad news at the Pub Station. The bad news is that the following shows originally scheduled for October have been postponed, with new dates "TBD".
- Adelitas Way / Thursday, October 8, 2020 / Pub Station Taproom
- Ian Munsick / Saturday, October 10, May 2, 2020 / Pub Station Ballroom
- Calvin and the Coal Cars / Saturday, October 17, 2020 / Pub Station Taproom
- Buckcherry / Saturday, October 24, 2020 / Pub Station Ballroom
Country act Diamond Rio is still on the calendar for November 5th, however we wouldn't be surprised if this show also gets postponed/rescheduled. It's been a terrible year for the live music scene, but there is some good news at the Pub Station...
The Taproom is now open!! A great spot to grab a happy hour beer in downtown Billings is back-in-action, Monday to Friday from 4 to 8 pm. Stop by for a cold one and maybe grab a slice of Pie Guys pizza while you're there. Since fall is now here, some of the areas finest fall brews are now on tap at the Pub Station. A recent Facebook post announced some of the following beers:
- Uberbrew - The Bruce Scotch Ale
- Red Lodge Ales - Dos Goatees Dopplebock
- Iron Horse Brewery - Irish Death & Peanut Butter Irish Death
- Angry Hank's - Fried Dynomite Irish Stout
- Bitter Root Brewing - Imperial Stout
- Bozeman Brewing Company - Buzzkill Java Stout
With the current lack of live music, the Pub Station has lots of time available for your studio recording projects as well. We can't wait for concerts and shows to return to Billings. In the meantime, swing by the Taproom for a beer and help support one of the biggest sponsors of quality entertainment in Montana.